Angel's Portrait Is Finished

Angel is just 6 months old in the photo (bottom left) and has been here for 3 weeks.  She is a HavaCote {Havanese/Coton de Tulear}.   She has the prettiest eyelashes and while she is mostly white/off-white, she does have both black and rusty brown in her coloring.  Her hair is fine and very fluffy...and oh, so soft...it feels like cotton.  She has such a sweet spirit about her.  Missed other Posts about Our Pups Portrait Paintings, you can see all of them Here.  
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

4 comments:

  1. I think she is one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen. She is darling. Great likeness of her. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS_ Thank you for putting me on your blog list. I really appreciate it- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the most amazing eye lashes I have ever seen, what a beautiful pup! The painting is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, I Love Angel's painting too. He did an amazing job of capturing her sweet little face. She is such a sweetie. Those eyes just melt my heart!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete