Decorative Pillows

Shabby Cats and Roses on eBay

Over the Years, I've purchased Several Beautifully Made Pillows from Brenda and I love every single one of them!!  She makes some of the prettiest pillows around!  Here are the Newest Pillows.  I love the Jolly Old Santa Claus Pillow and the Matching Christmas Stocking!  They are just so festive
and...well...ummm...PINK!  These are pretty in pictures, but much prettier in person!!  I love her little embellishments, like the rhinestone snowflake and the tiny roses with leaves along the toe of the stocking!!

Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan
    Lovely creations from Brenda. I have a few of her treasures too and love them. So pretty!!
    Happy Monday!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pillows, Jan! And that stocking is adorable! I love the pink Santa! I can hardly believe how cold it is here in Michigan, stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete