Upcycled Shabby Apron

If you love Aprons or know someone who loves Aprons, you'll love this Apron that Stephanie from The Enchanting Rose made.  I know I do.  Just think of the lovely things you can do with one that you can make for yourself or as a gift.  There are so many things that you can use to make an Apron, but, if you're like me, perhaps you hadn't given using a Man's Shirt as an option.  When Stephanie made her Apron, using her husband's shirt or a shirt from a garage sale or even Goodwill, she did this

APRON TUTORIAL
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Jan, Yes isn't this just really cute! I love Stephanie and enjoy her sweet and kind spirit very much! I hope you have a lovely day! Thanks so much for encouraging me and leaving me comments!
    Those that never comment are missing the best part of blogging!
    I forgot to mention that I have made hundreds of aprons, as it has been a ministry the Lord gave me many years ago. If anyone knows me for very long they end up with at least one,:o)
    Yours,Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan! Oh, this is a darling apron!
    We've been blogging buddies for a long time, haven't we? So much has changed in these years too. Hope you've had a great weekend.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweet Jan! You are too kind! Thank you so much for "featuring" my apron on your blog - what a pleasant surprise!

    I hope you are able to make one as they are quite enjoyable to make and you are right, the possibilities are endless :)

    Blessings to you, dear lady! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete