Computer Problems...Update!

UPDATE:  Everything is OK with my Computer Once Again!  After a long and arduous search for what was happening, I found it and a simple UNINSTALL of a program that mysteriously loaded to my computer and a RE-BOOT did it!  I suddenly had pop-ups and BING SEARCH things going on on my computer.  Underlined and highlighted words.  Let's fight cancer Pop Ups...and so much more.  It was driving me crazy and then it got even worse!  It was awful trying to get on to my Blog and other sites.  My blog would momentarily
flash before my eyes and then, it all went to HTML!  Ugh...So, I did a complete computer search for adware, spyware, viruses and the like that took over 3 hours.  Nothing turned up.  Then I got back on-line and the first pop-up had a different name "Offers Wizard".  I googled it and found alot of info about it...then I search for a way to get rid of it and there were all of my computer's symptoms...and the mention of the program "Network Syster Driver".    When I went to uninstall "Network System Driver", a program installed without my knowledge, there was a warning that if I deleted it, other things on my computer could possibly NOT work.  So, I searched a little more and found quite a list of people commenting who, just today, like me, were having the same problem.  And many of them deleted that program without a problem.  I took a deep breath and deleted it.....Voila!  Problems ended.

So, if you have the problem, keep in mind that I posted this.

*******************************

Due to computer problmes, I don't know when I'll be able to post again.  I'm having lots of difficulty accessing my Blog and others.  It's not my internet provider, that I know.  

I don't know if my computer is infected or what...so I could be off-line for quite a while. 
{Hopefully NOT}.  Just wanted to let you know, so if you don't see me around for a while...you'll know.  As soon as I figure things out and I'm able to post again, I'll be back.
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope your computer troubles go away soon, Jan. It's not fun at all.
    Purge images, clear your cookies cache (if you need help let me know), and reboot.
    Congratulations to the winners.
    Have a nice weekend!
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer problems can be trouble. I would be stressed Jan.
    Try using spybot to cleans things up. It is free and does an awesome job.
    Spybot
    When you get to the page, it's the download on the left under where it says Spybot Search and Destroy, download now CNET

    Thanks so much for the fabulous giveaway. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, Oh wow I won??? I am so excited to win this beautiful giveaway. Love it. So glad you computer is fixed. This formula did not work for mine so that's the reason for taking it back to factory settings and starting over. I will reinstall Spybot too as this really helps and I have it on mine but for some reason I got this anyway this time.
    Have a nice evening.
    Hugs!!
    Thanks again for the giveaways. I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete