I Wanted To Play Tag!

When I visited Shelia at Note Songs she was playing tag and said anyone could play along...so that's what I did - thanks Shelia.  Now...you can do the same thing, if you want.  Just copy and paste this entire thing and delete all of my answers and write
in your own.  It was fun.  Let me know if you're playing, I'd like to see your answers!!

1. Are you named after someone?  As a Catholic girl about to be Confirmed, you select a name (like another middle, middle name!)  I selected Ann, after my Aunt Pat, who was my Confirmation Sponsor.
2. When was the last time you cried?  Yesterday, after saw Benny's Favorite commercial (boy did he love his commercials!)  Benny is our Pup who died in December, 2013 at the age of only 4 1/2 years. 
 3. Do you have kiddos?  Yes, 2 sons.  44 & 43.  They live in Wisconsin where I'm from.
 4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?  Of course.  What kind of a person would I be, if I said NO?
 5. Do you have a guilty pleasure?   Pearson's Salted Nut Roll (peanuts)
 6. Do you like handwriting?   Yes.  I love writing.  I use lots of flourishes when I write and it is very pretty.  My signature is illegible.  After years in sales (car and insurance), having to sign time after time after time, I developed a scribble signature!
7. What's your favorite cereal?  I really don't eat cereal much at all.  I'll eat a bowl of long cooking oatmeal.  I'll also eat Cocoa Wheats, another cooked cereal.
8. What's the first thing you notice about people?   Their eyes.  I have the gift of discernment and often times, I'll get a sense of the person just looking into their eyes.

9. What's the color of your eyes?  Brown - the same color that my dad had.
10. Scary movie or happy endings?  Happy endings, when I'm home alone.  Otherwise, I love a good scary movie.
11. Favorite TV shows?   Longmire, Property Brothers, Ina Garten's Cooking Show
12. Summer or Winter?  I like Summer, because that's when my Flowers Grow...but I also like Winter, because, quite obviously, it isn't as hot as summer!  LOL!
13. Hugs or kisses?  Both!
14. Do you have any special talent?   At age 5, I began playing accordion...played to age 13...then played several instruments through high school.  I was even on Candid Camera as a Senior in high school, playing the theme song on a Glockenspiel at the end of the skit we performed. 
15. Where were you born?   Milwaukee, Wisconsin at Misericordia Hospital
16. What are your hobbies?   Cooking, Baking, Sewing, Decorating
 17. Do you have any pets?   Yes, 3 Pups - Jasper 6yr old male Maltese - Rosie 4yr old female Toy Poodle and Angel almost 1yr old female Coton de Tulear 
 18. Favorite movie?   Somewhere in Time with Jane Seymour and Christopher Reeve
 19. What color is your car?   Burgundy
 20. What do you want to be when you grow up?    I don't want to grow up!  Period!  I just want to be me!!
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

4 comments:

  1. I am a new follower visiting from the "tag me" post at Note Songs. I love finding out more about folks. Hope you'll check out Uptown Acorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! Smile :)
    I am Maggie's Momma, Lori from Mayo's.
    I have my family & my sis visiting your blog...
    my sis & I love "Pyrex" as well! Smile
    We live in your birth state! Small world, huh?
    I am blessed when I come and thank you for all you post & the sweet give-aways!
    Blessings~
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan! Thanks for playing along! It's always fun getting to know each other a little better! Hope you have a great week.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, loved learning more about you. This was a fun post!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete