Today I am a Guest Blogger...

I'm over at Stephanie's Blog Today!  I'm a Guest Blogger.  So let me introduce you to her...This is Stephanie, from the Blog. Sometime in early May, Stephanie posted that she was looking for Guest Bloggers to cover for her by writing a post for her Blog, while she's away for a few weeks in June.  I thought that sounded like fun.  I'd be helping her out and getting to meet her Friends, too.  I wrote to her and told her how happy and honored I'd be to provide a post for her Blog.  Today is the day that I'm the Guest Blogger on Stephanie's Blog!  Please pop on over to The Enchanting Rose and say hi and meet some new friends!  my comments will be turned off on this post...please leave comments on my post over at Stephanie's Blog.
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

No comments:

Post a Comment