Prayer Request...

  Prayers please...pray for our Pup, Angel.  This morning, our very Active and Energetic youngest Pup was nothing like herself at all.  She's lethargic, cranky, squeals at a light touch and not interested in anything.  It's so scarey seeing the look on her face when she looks at me.  She barely even wags her tail.  She hasn't eaten anything.    
*NOTE*  I, just minutes ago, came to the realization that I have BP on both sides of my face, so my thought is that Angel is sensing the fact that I've been getting sick with Bell's Palsy...and it makes her nervous. 
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jan, I am so sorry! I hope and pray that you are feeling much better very soon, that has got to be so stressful, to say the least! And I am very sorry to hear that your sweet little Angel isn't feeling well, either! The poor baby. We feel so helpless when our fur babies aren't feeling well. Maybe it is the Benadryl. Have you called the vet? I will be praying for you both, that you are much better soon!!! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, I'll be praying for you right now, and for your precious pup as well.
    Many Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jan,
    Oh NO! really its coming back. My Doctor told me it could when I had BP but so far I have been ok with no re-occurance. You poor dear and your pup is not feeling good either. Everything at once it seems. I will keep you in my prayers for sure.
    Sending hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jan, I am so very sorry to read this. You and your sweet Angel will be in my prayers on going. I can't imagine how you must feel with the BP coming back. You faced such a tough journey with it the first time. Please take care. I know you are probably already starting your procedures from last time and that is so good. Poor sweet Angel. I know you are so worried. When our fur babies are sick it breaks our heart. Sending hugs your way and many prayers sent.
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete