Tea Cup Trio - Blue Damask

Here is another Toyal Albert Old Country Roses Trio Set I have and love...Tea Cup, Saucer and Dessert Plate Trio in the Pattern Blue Damask.  Dated 2002.  This set looks so pretty with all the colorful roses on the soft blue background.  Each piece is edged in gold and looks so elegant.  

I used to have Tea Parties quite regularly for friends here at my house
and even did Bridal Shower and Baby Shower Tea Parties too.  I was able to seat at least 24 people at my 3 tables (2 in the Dining Room/Kitchen area and 1 in my Office) and it worked out very well.  Every one of my Guests felt special with their Tea Cups and all the yummy food I would make to feed them.



Stamp on Bottom states 2002


The Measurements are:

Tea Cup:
 4 3/4" from handle to rim 
(3 3/4" opening at top of cup)
by 2 7/8" high

Saucer:  5 1/2"

Dessert Plate:  8 1/2"



Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan, the trio set is gorgeous. I have always loved this design. All four you are selling are so pretty and they all look great together too. I just received all your recent posts together in one email. Looks like the glitches continue. Even my newsletter posts are still not going out for followers by email.
    Hope you are feeling a bit better and improving.
    Happy Wednesday.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete