Tea Cup Trio - Golden Pearl

I thought I would show you another Beautiful Royal Albert Old Country Roses Bone China Tea Cup, Saucer and Dessert Plate Trio in the Pattern Golden Pearl.  Each piece is scalloped and has beautiful gold raised dots around the edges.  The rose cascades are absolutely stunning.  When I would host Tea Parties for friends here at my house and even host Bridal Shower and Baby Shower Tea Parties, everyone enjoyed themselves.  I was able to seat at least
24 people at my 3 tables (2 in the Dining Room/Kitchen area and 1 in my Office) and it worked out very well.  Every one of my Guests felt special with their Tea Cups and all the yummy food I would make to feed them.



The Measurements are:

Tea Cup:
 4 3/4" from handle to rim 
(3 3/4" opening at top of cup)
by 2 7/8" high


Stamp on Bottom states 2002
Saucer:  5 1/2"
Dessert Plate:  8 1/2"




Thanks for stopping in today.

I'll be serving Homemade Angel Food Cake and Ice Cream with Strawberry Sauce & Iced Tea, after all, it's expected to be 94° outside today. 
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jan, how beautiful! The shapes of the plates are simply lovely!

    I hope you are doing better this morning, sweet friend. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tea cups. Keeping you in my prayers; May you be feeling better soon. Hope your Etsy shop does well.
    Many Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jan, That set is so very pretty! I wish we could sit down and have a cup of tea together! I pray you start to feel 100% very soon! We awoke to some very Fall weather this morning! A brisk walk may be in order. Did you go gluten free? Just wondering if that helped you? Have a wonderful day!
    Love, Roxy

    ReplyDelete