Update on Jasper...

Jasper's home!  Just a quick trip to the ER for him.  I'd held Jasper for a while before sending him to the ER and while I did, I prayed for him, used healing touch (Reiki) on him and a 30 minute BioMat treatment.  (He couldn't bear weight on his leg)  Hubby said upon arrival, Jasper jumped up and was excited.  They went inside...the technician watched Jasper as he barely skipped a beat walking around and prancing like only Jasper does.  He's still grumpy, but once he gets started walking, he almost walks normal...so I'm not sure what he did.  We'll keep an eye on him...and keep praying.  Thanks for all the prayers.
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

5 comments:

  1. Glad Jasper is home. Hope he continues to improve. Hugs,Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news to start my day. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Jasper just wanted to go for a fun drive! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad Jasper is home and doing okay. Prayers were answered. Hope he continues to be well b
    Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan,
    the poor baby! I hope Jasper is doing better and is able to walk normally. It is so hard seeing them not at their best! I will pray for his healing:)

    ReplyDelete