Are You Totally Present In the Now?

Where I found this on the internet is anyone's guess.  I don't remember.  What I do remember is...the second I read it, I felt like I'd just been "zapped".  This Quote resonated through me.  Maybe part of it was that I had found this on Thanksgiving Day...the same day I wrote my post about what I was thankful for.

In all honesty, I had stopped being Thankful.  In all my turmoil, I'd forgotten to thank the good Lord for all that I did have.  Have you ever done that?  I didn't
realize that I had done that...didn't mean to do that...it just happened.  With figuring that out, and then finding this quote today by Eckhart Tolle, I realized how I had done that.  The negativity in my life had just taken over my mind, heart and spirit...making me unconscious to all the good things in my life.  This quote will be how I begin the New Year of 2015!

I will make it a daily event to re-read this quote and settle my mind and heart in the "present".  God has given me so much to be thankful for...and I intend to focus on those things. Gosh, I feel like this is NEW YEAR'S DAY - A great beginning!
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan, this is so good and thank you for sharing. Hope you are doing well and enjoyed a nice holiday weekend. Thoughts and prayers for you my friend. Have a wonderful first week of December!!
    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete