How to Make Your Own Tea Cozy

A picture from Roxy's Blog - Tea Cozies she's Made Do you love Hot Tea?  Do you love Pretty Things?  Well,  now, go ahead and sew your own pretty Tea Cozy!  My Friend Roxy, from Living From Glory to Glory loves to sew and in the past has made some beautiful Tea Cozies and she shares just how she made them  Here.   She shared a YouTube Video of a Tea Cozy being made by Debbie Shore Here.
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, thanks so much for your kind words about my son. I hope you are feeling good. Your profile photo is lovely.
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty and I am looking forward to seeing the dog PJ's!
    Warm Hugs, Jan
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan! Oh, these are so lovely! I've never had a tea cozy before but I may need to pop over and see how she makes them. It doesn't seem like it would be very difficult. Thanks for popping in to see me and I hope you're continuing to feel better! We had a little dusting of snow the other night! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, these cozies are so pretty Roxy is very talented. Have fun creating your yours.
    Have a blessed Sunday.
    XO

    ReplyDelete