Project #1 I Want To Complete


SEWING DOG PAJAMAS 
 I love making PJ's for the Pups...and I love Simplicity Pattern 3939.  They come together quickly, fit well {are adjustable with just a few tweaks and measurements} and can have a self collar or a stretchy collar and legs. This is the Pattern I'll be using...there's even a picture {below} of the backs of Views A-D.  Every year, I make new PJ's for the Pups...and they LOVE wearing them.  They'll come and bark or growl to have them put on.  If they don't do that, when
it comes time to put them on, all I say is "Head In" and they'll come running.

They seldom go to bed in them, as their bed is in a crate, warm, snuggly and in a protected corner of our bedroom.  

Here's the back of the PJ's...

 

I always use No-Pill Fleece for their PJ's.  It works the best, washes well, stretches and keeps them warm.  This is the Fleece I'll be using for Jasper's PJ's {well, it's one of my choices - we'll see which one I really end up using}.


This Pink Diva Dog Biscuit Crown Fleece will be used for Angel's and Rosie's PJ's.  It usually doesn't take me very long to make these - but my desk that I previously have used to sew on, is not available anymore.  So, I will have to find someplace else to sew.  I'll update you on the progress as time goes by.

Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

3 comments:

  1. I wish I knew how to sew well. These would be perfect for my babies! I love yourfabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, these are the cutest patterns and the fabrics are darling. Your pups will have the best pj's!! Hope all is well??
    Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your pups will look so cute in their new pjs, Jan! What adorable material. I have a flannel pair for Katie that I've put on her a few times. She loves how cozy they are, but hates having them put on! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete