It's Been a Year...

Benny left this world a year ago tonight...On December 7, 2013 after the onset of a debilitating neurological disorder and Benny's rapid deterioration throughout the day, less than 12 hours after seeing our Veterinarian, I decided the only thing I could do for him, was let him go.  It was the most difficult thing I've ever had to do.  Having three other Pups around helps.  But, I'd be kidding if I said I didn't miss him or think about him or even sometimes cry thinking about him.

I'll love you Forever, Benny!
Do something Extra Special for Your Pup Today...
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan, I remember one year ago and sweet Benny. I can relate to how much you miss him. He will always be in your heart. Beautiful verse by Ashley Davis Bush. Wishing you a wonderful Sunday and looking forward to your 12 days of Christmas.
    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete