African Flower Square

I found this beautiful Crocheted Square at Made in K-Town.  It's an African Flower Square, by Barbara Smith.  She made a Tutorial and you can see it and make your own African Flower Squares...
HERE 
There are several more project links with photos and another Tutorial using...
this square for a Pin Cushion.


If you'd like to see the Tutorial that Sandra from Cherry Heart made for this cute Pin Cushion, check it out...

HERE

It's so cute.

*      *      *      *      *

And another photo of the African Flower Square in a variety of color combinations...



and a Purse


from Joanne at Craft Passions
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

3 comments:

  1. I wish I knew how to crochet... I wish I had the patience ..I wish I had time........
    One of these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, Jan! I wish that I had inherited my mom's talent for crocheting. She was always trying to get me to learn how. Hope your hubby is doing ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, these are so very pretty. Love the style. I will have to try this when I get some extra time. Wishing you a nice weekend.
    Prayers on going!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete