I'll Be Returning

From My Blog Break soon {probably the 18th of May}.  While I've been away, I've been posting The Daily Bible Study - Living It Out - from my new Church...Cedar Creek in Ohio.  I will continue to post that Bible Study and have other posts too...sometimes there may even be two posts in one day!  On the day I return, I plan to have a Open House Tour post.  And as I ease back into posting, There will occasionally be a Recipe to post...
or Decorating posts and other things posted to my Blog.  I want to let you know that while I've been  away, all of your prayers and messages you sent to me carried me through the turmoil April brought into my life.  I started attending a new church {the one I mentioned above} in April, too and that has certainly helped as well.  A few of you know the happenings that caused me to take a break...while others of you have no idea of what I'm speaking.  At some later time, after everything has calmed down...and things fall into place, I intend to write about it, but until then...shhhhhh!  I hope you all understand.

If you need prayer, please let me know...I would like to pray for you.  Just use the Contact button at the top of my blog and email your request.  I will then share only your name/or Blog name on my sidebar, so others can also pray.  If you would like me to share your prayer request on my blog, I can do that too.  I will write a post, sharing what you need prayer for so that my readers can be praying too.

Until I return to my normal blogging...I will continue with the Bible Study posts {2 more weeks of this series remains}.
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

No comments:

Post a Comment