Temperatures Have Tumbled

For nearly 2 1/2 weeks, the high temperatures of the day hovered between 82° and 91°, with very high humidity...making being outside uncomfortable.  We had alot of sun and quite a bit of rain during that time...from thunderstorms.

Fast forward 3 days from the last 89° day...and I woke up this morning freezing.  It was only 62° in the house.  WOW!  When I checked the temperature outside now...
it was 43° at 7:15am.  After an hour or so, I finally caved and turned the heat on.  I set the termostat at 67° just to warm the place up a bit.  Even the pups were chilly this morning!

Oh, lest I forget...we'll be back up to 85° by Thursday!

I love fall...it's my favorite time of the year - but it could wait until October to come!!

Have a blessed day!
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, we woke to cooler temps too, but pleasantly in the 70's to start the day then quickly rose to the 90's again. But because it cools down at night, it really doesn't feel so bad. It's a fall 90 degrees if that makes sense. It will be awhile before we turn on the heat!! Have a great week. Blessings, cm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, your temps sound like ours. Hot and then chilly. It was raining last night and I was chilly. When I woke up at 2:00 am, my feet could never get warm, until I put on socks. I hear the temps will be hots again soon. Stay cozy with your sweet fur babie.s. Thank you for your prayers. xo

    ReplyDelete