A Blog Friend Needs Prayers

Shelia from NoteSongs Blog posted a couple of hours ago about something else that is going on with her.  You may already know that Shelia's little grand daughter is undergoing chemo for a very strange and rare illness...and has been for a few weeks.  On Monday night Shelia's world really shook her and her post this morning about it, leaves me speechless.  Other than asking for prayer for her and her family and praying myself...there's nothing more I can do.  But prayers are what get you through when all seems awful.  Shelia posted this on her facebook page...
   Dear ones, here I am asking for prayer again. This time for myself. Monday night I slipped and fell on the parking lot at the grocery store. I broke my knee cap in three places and had surgery on it Tuesday morning, stayed in the hospital until yesterday and now I'm in a rehab facility. The pain in my knee is terrible! I can't bend my leg and have an immobilizer on it. I will start the therapy today. It's so very painful so pray for me that I can do what I need to do to be able to function again. This is so inconvenient! I'm supposed to be helping my daughter with all that is going in with little Carter! We did find out that the area where I fell was used to charge up those little electronic cars and they had used the wrong kind of paint. George went back the next and spoke with manager and they admitted they had used the wrong kind of paint as it had dried slippery. Be so careful as your life can turn around in an instant. Sending my love.
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

2 comments:

  1. So very sorry this happened to our Shelia. I just saw her FB. Praying for her in the days ahead. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan...so sweet of you to ask for prayers for Shelia..I most certainly will pray for her and her granddaughter. Some times it just seems when it rains it pours. Wishing you well too dear. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete