Now You See Me...

And soon you won't!  

Before I just went "Poof", I wanted to let you know I am only taking a blogging break, so that I can spend 3-5 hours a day outside [when it's nice] taking care of the biggest job I have right now - continuing to re-build my Courtyard Wall.  Those concrete blocks are so heavy, I have to limit the amount of time
lifting and moving and leveling them...so I do it in 1-2 hour intervals.  Remember this Courtyard wall is 60' long and 18' wide on one end and 15' on the other end...and the wall is 4 courses high...so that's alot of blocks...and they each weigh about 45#.  And, I have to move every single one of them!!  It makes my muscles shake just thinking about it.  Then I have to move 60' x 3' x 3' of dirt from the side wall into other empty spaces and a tarp, so what doesn't have a "place" here, can be given away FREE.  After that, there is the mulch and plants for the front and back Courtyard Garden Wall.

Besides the wall, earlier this year I bought a lawn mower to do my own lawn mowing, rather than paying each week to have it done.

There are other things going on around here too...like power-washing the house, patio, porch and pavers...and then staining the porch.

This is in addition to all of the other things I do on a day-to-day basis.

Oh...and then there is Jury Duty...maybe for a week...maybe for several weeks.  That's later...but it's in the back of my mind every day.

While I'm away...please say a prayer for me, when you think of me.  I will so appreciate it!

Hugs,
Jan  ♥
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan! Take care of yourself while you're doing this! Don't hurt yourself. I know it will look so pretty too!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete