Prayer Request Update...Court

Even though I have a Doctor's Excuse [due to panic attacks, high blood pressure, allergies, "trick" knee] and the fact that I drive a 14yr old car - My Request to be Excused from Jury Duty has been denied. Now, I have to find someone who can watch my 3 Pups while I'm gone to DETROIT, of all places...for court. I have to drive 54 miles [1hr] each way in my 14 yr old car and who knows how many days I'll be gone. My Tax Refunds have been delayed - and I won't get them for at least 2 more months, so meanwhile, I am sort of short on money. My dogs can't be boarded, since they are not current on their shots - due to anaphylactic shock from allergies to the injections. OMG! Now what do I do?
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

1 comment:

  1. Jan,
    You have prayers coming your way full force!
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete