My Week of Jury Duty

On March 18, I posted this Prayer Request, regarding Jury Duty.  With all the prayers, both yours and mine, I'd come to the state of OK...Lord, if this is what I have to do, I know You have me covered.  If there's someone I need to learn by doing jury duty, I know You will teach me.  And if it's just that I have to go through the week of daily call-ins to see if I need to report and learn patience then, I'm OK with that.

Well...I called in every night after 6pm for the week and I did NOT have to report at all.  No long drive to Detroit...no sitting in a room full of people waiting to be called.  Nothing.  And each day I called, while I really didn't want to have to, I did it.  And I had a peace about it.  And each time I was told I didn't have to report the next day...I said Thank You Lord!!

I also want to say Thank You to all of you who prayed for me.
Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

3 comments:

  1. Jan, I am thankful also that you did not have to report for jury duty. That was too long a drive for everyday. Hopefully you will never have to go thru that again. Hope you are doing well. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, prayers have been answered. You gave this to God and He saw you through. I just couldn't see you driving so far each day. Not safe by yourself. Thank God for answered prayers. Blessings for a great week. Thank you for the sweet comment today. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, stopping by to say hello and hope all is well. Wishing you a Happy June. Blessings. xo

    ReplyDelete