Let It Never Be Said

  
that I don't like change.  I think it's good.  And today is a day filled with changes.  I'll tell you about one of them now.

When you last visited my Blog, things had gone bad with a new Blog Template...and I changed back to what I had.  I had lost my Blogs I Visit, too.

Now, I have another NEW Blog Template, arranged by no other than my very own  My Fairy Blog Mother, Linda!   I love it!!  It's so much simpler and prettier and just that special something-something I was wanting.

What do you think?


Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Jan for the shout out! I am so happy you like your new template and look. Say hi to the sweet pups and have a great upcoming weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! Brighter, fresher, perfect for spring and summer. And I change my blog design ALL the time. It's part of being creative. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous, Jan! And no worries, I'm on your blog list :)

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete