Things Happen...


 Last week, I started using a new template...but it wasn't working out right.  After a conversation with someone else about it, I decided to switch back to my old template.

BUT...my Blog List went away.

Take a look at my Blog List and if you aren't there and you want to be there, so I can visit you, leave me a comment and I'll add you.  I feel so alone here at this Blog now...without my entire list.  But, I checked comments for a few weeks, and checked Google Followers and found some of you.  Now all I need is to get everyone back together again.  It really isn't the same around here without you!


Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

4 comments:

  1. Yep I found you here. I like this template- I think it is bright and easy to use. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm there. Thank you for including me, Jan.
    I like to freshen up my page too, with new and previous templates. Always liked this one.
    Love that pup image. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Jan,
    Loving your new look, easy navigation and it's so pretty too!
    Happy Thursday,
    xo
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, love your new blog look. It's so fresh and pretty and easy to navigate too. So glad you are enjoying it too. I am on a little vacation to the Hill Country and will be getting home later today.
    Have a great weekend ahead. xo

    ReplyDelete