I'm Baaaack!


I've been gone...from blogging for at least 6 weeks.  And I thought it was time to return to let you know that I'm doing fine...and all is going well.   I wish I could say I've been away on vacation somewhere like the artwork shows!!  But, I've just been too busy.  Every day I have a long list of things I need to get done.  Most days I check off alot of the jobs on that list.  But, there are always others for the next day.

I always leave Saturday and Sunday blank on my calendar.  I don't do chores of any kind on those 2 days unless...#1 I have outdoor work to do and every day that week or the following week will be miserable...and...#2 I plan on having people over for dinner over the weekend.  Then I make sure the house is extra clean, the dogs look good and that I do too.......and that the food I serve is good.

I will probably blog about once a week, or every two weeks over the summer.  I will be sharing with you about what happened with my Vinyl that was installed in November '16 and how the problem was handled when I next post.

I hope you're having a wonderful and safe summer.

See You When I See You




Jan Tanis
Jan Tanis

I'm Jan and I'm happy you stopped in. Please, leave a comment and follow along..

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, so great to read your post. I think many in blogland are posting less and I'm doing the same here. IG has really filled that spot for me to keep in touch. Glad all is well with you. I will look forward to seeing your new floor. Have a great last week of June. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan. Welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see an update. Hope you have a wonderful summer. :)

    ReplyDelete